RECIPE OF MANGO KULFI
1 litre milk
100 gram sugar
1/2 tablespoon cardamom powder
1/2 cup mango puree
1/2 cup finely chopped
cashew and almond
- Boil milk on high flame for 3-4 minutes.
- After it Reduce the flame to low medium flame till it becomes 1/5th of its original quantity.
- Stir continuously and add sugar and cardamom powder.
- Add chopped cashew and almond and stir slowly until the mixture becomes thick.
- Remove it from gas stove and let the mixture cool down.
- Add mango puree to it and stir well.
- Put the kulfi mixture in kulfi moulds and if you don’t have kufli moulds, use a tea cup .
- Use aluminum foil to cover it and secure with rubber band.
- Freeze it for 6-8 hours.
Your Mango Kulfi is now Ready!
- Kusum Yadav